- Download the CDN Drupal plugin https://www.drupal.org/project/cdn
- Go to "Downloads", right-click and "Copy Link Address" of the latest CDN module for Drupal.
- Login to your Drupal's admin page, e.g. admin.yourwebsite.com/user
- click "Modules" and click on "Install new module"
- Paste the URL into the "Install from a URL" field and hit "Install"
- Once installed, head back to "Modules", scroll to "Performance and Scalability", enable the CDN module, and save configuration
- Select "Configure" on the newly activated CDN module. In the development window, select "Enabled" within "Status", then save the configuration
- Now select the "Details" tab and paste in your CDN resource, e.g. https://www.yourwebsite.com – Now save the configuration
- In the red warning box, select "Aggregate and compress CSS files"
Changes should take effect instantly – Go to your website and open an image in a new window, the URL will show that content is now being served from the CDN. Alternatively, check your code by right-clicking and selecting View Page Source to see assets coming from the CDN.