- This Acceptable Use Policy (hereinafter, referred to as the “Policy”) governs the use of: (i) the website www.cdnfinder.com (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) operated by Zerouno Limited, a UK company, having a registered office at Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH, the United Kingdom (hereinafter, referred to as the “Company”, “us”, “we”, “our”); and (ii) the sale of Content Delivery Network service plans (hereinafter, referred to as “CDN Service Plans”) offered through the Website.
- In case of a conflict between (i) the Policy and (ii) any other agreement concluded by the Company and the purchaser of the CDN Service Plans (hereinafter, referred to as the “Agreement”), the Agreement shall prevail.
- This Policy is binding to all purchasers of the CDN Service Plans, including without limitation, legal and natural persons, resellers, and third parties permitted to access the CDN Service Plans (hereinafter, collectively referred to as “user”, “you” or “your”).
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the Policy from time to time by sending you an email or posting a notice on the Website. In case you continue using the CDN Service Plans after receiving such an email or a notice, you agree to the changes stated in the notice or email.
- By purchasing the CDN Service Plans, you agree NOT to promote, facilitate, encourage and instruct others to:
- Conduct activities that violate any applicable laws and/or the documents governing your use of the CDN Service Plans;
- Submit, store, and disseminate content that is sexually explicit, libelous, harassing, defamatory, abusive, profane, vulgar, threatening, hateful, obscene, and ethnically, racially, and otherwise objectionable;
- Access and probe any computer systems, networks, and software applications without the authorization of the Company;
- Attack, abuse, intercept, or disrupt any computer systems and networks;
- Submit, store, and distribute content that contains malware (e.g., viruses, worms, spyware, and Trojan horses) or redirects to websites containing malware;
- Spread spam, unsolicited mass-emails, advertising, and other illegal messaging;
- Disrupt, disable, circumvent, or otherwise violate the security of the CDN Service Plans;
6. We reserve the right to monitor and investigate any violations of this Policy.
7. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to take measures if we have grounds to believe that you violate the terms of this Policy. Our measures may include:
- Issuing warnings;
- Suspending or terminating your access to the CDN Service Plans;
- Prohibiting access to the content that violates the terms stated in the Policy;
- Removing the content that violates the terms stated in the Policy;
- Initiating legal action against you;
- Requesting you to reimburse all reasonable administrative and legal costs resulting from the violation of the Policy;
- Disclosing the content that violates the Policy to competent enforcement authorities; and
- Taking any other action that the Company deems reasonably appropriate.
8. The Company disclaims and excludes any liability for actions resulting from violation of this Policy.
This Policy has been last amended on 13th of February 2017.